June 7, 2009

JUNE!

its been a good / interesting month soooo far...

HAPPY 2YR ANNIVERSARY BABES.
060307 <3
don't get me wrong though, our situation is still a bit complicated.

EXTERNSHIP = THE B.E.S.T
I lalalove externing at Dr. Lewis' office. I've been there since May 12th, and will finish the week after june 12th. pretty exciting. its been a great experience, especially since i've been able to get hands on training with pre-screening & dispensing situations. I SIMPLY LOVE IT. I'm 10x more grateful for the fact that i got a free eye exam, free pair of glasses & a renewed CLS Rx. :)

I lalalalove my phone.. all thanks for karla & ant for telling me about the new program! mhmm, and thanks to dc for installing it into my phone. i swear i am not electronic savvy with things like that. GO BUY AN iPHONE!

After almost 6months of not talking, daddy & i are okay again!
i act like it doesn't phase me, but if you know me well enough, then you know i'm super excited that me & my daddy get along again. since i was 18 we've been having so many bumps in the road... and they last for monthsss. months of not talking & looking at each other. its childish, but everyone knows we just care alot about each other. heck, i'm a daddy's girl :)

anyway. time to go.

SOMEONE BUY ME A BLACK NINTENO DSi & A PAIR OF TOMS. PLEASE?!

No comments:

Post a Comment